Farms, Fish & Flowers offers the general public a once-a-year opportunity to visit the Half Moon Bay Coastside’s nurseries, greenhouses, historic sites, farms and even a working harbor. Many of these businesses are not ordinarily open to the public except during our event when they invite visitors for a behind-the-scenes tour of their facilities and operations. There are a wide variety of experiences. The public can enjoy guided tours of flower gardens, organic herbs and field greens, a working dairy farm, Pillar Point Harbor, and much more. Host locations will share helpful tips for pruning and caring for flowers, others will share their key to an efficient operation and some will share their colorful and fascinating family history and how it shaped their businesses today.
- $40 each for a tour of (3) properties
- $20 each for a tour of (1) property
- Kids 12 and Under Free to Attend with Ticketed Adult
- $20 for a Sandwich Boxed Lunch by Spangler's Market
- SOLD OUT - Ham & Swiss
- SOLD OUT - Roast Beef & Cheddar
- SOLD OUT - Turkey & Provolone
- SOLD OUT - Vegetarian & Hummus
- All sandwiches will have condiments on the side
- $15 for a Reusable Stainless Steel "Keep HMB Beautiful" Water Bottle (Click here to open a photo of the bottle)
Tours will be incremented to accommodate travel times and a lunch break.
North Coast One (NC1)
- 9:00 AM Pillar Point Harbor
- 11:00 AM Miramar Farms
- 2:00 PM The HEAL Project Farm
North Coast Two (NC2)
- 9:00 AM Rocket Farms
- 11:00 AM Big Wave Project
- 2:00 PM Cabrillo Farms
South Coast One (SC1)
- 9:00 AM R & R Fresh Farms
- 11:00 AM Blue House Farm
- 2:00 PM Harley Farms
South Coast Two (SC2)
- 9:00 AM Harley Farms
- 11:00 AM Green Oaks Farm
- 2:00 PM Brisa Ranch
About the Locations!
Big Wave Project Farm
- The Big Wave Farm supports adults with special needs in using their gifts and improving their abilities while integrating with the local community.
Blue House Farm
- Blue House Farm grows an incredible diversity of certified organic vegetables, fruits and cut flowers year-round, on 60 acres nestled at the end of a small agricultural valley in Pescadero, CA.
- Brisa Ranch is a small, organic farm growing a wide array of organic fruits, vegetables, and flowers. We sell directly to customers via our CSA and at local markets.
- Cabrillo Farms is a family farm located in Moss Beach, CA. The farm has been in existence since the 1930s and grows Brussels sprouts, English peas, artichokes, fava beans, and pumpkins.
Green Oaks Farm
- Production on Green Oaks Farm includes six acres of organic vegetables, strawberries, blackberries, herbs, flowers and eggs. Our chickens are rotationally grazed on pasture. The farm is certified organic by CCOF.
- Harley Farms, in Pescadero, CA, is a farmstead dairy featuring award-winning cheeses, goat-milk body products and paints.
The HEAL Project Farm
- The HEAL Project manages the San Mateo County School Farm, where they create memorable opportunities for students to immerse themselves in nature and cultivate a connection to fresh fruits and vegetables through planting, harvesting, cooking and preparing produce directly from the field.
- Miramar Farms is an 11-acre property that in 2021, became a San Mateo County Certified Agricultural Producer and adopted a Conservation and Carbon Farm Plan for the property.
Pillar Point Harbor
- Pillar Point Harbor is a protected harbor of refuge along the San Mateo County California Coast. Pillar Point Harbor is home port to a vital commercial fishing.
R & R Fresh Farms
- Daily u-pick harvesting of CCOF certified organic raspberries, blackberries, and olallieberries.
- Rocket Farms is an agile company of growers, entrepreneurs and innovators who create value-added living plants and agricultural services that enhance health, happiness and the quality of life.