Coldwell Banker- Jackson Robertson
Home Sales, ResidentialReal Estate - ResidentialStrategic Partners
Born and raised on the Half Moon Bay coastside and mid-peninsula, I bring unique knowledge of the local real estate market and neighborhoods within each community.
After 5 years in the investment business, as an Intern at Smith Barney and Broker at Merrill Lynch, I saw value in client relationships, earning client respect and referrals. Still today, I'm focused on the details - asking the right question to learn about the client's priorities.
A Realtor for almost 15 years, I've seen thousands of homes, staying in tune with local real estate market, and being able to negotiate effectively. Clients tend to appreciate my hands-on approach, and I work very hard to ensure that they have the very best experience.
Helping buyers and sellers to achieve their real estate goals is important to me because it's important to them, but everyone has a unique set of circumstances and deserves a fresh approach with custom planning and execution.
- Born and raised on the coastside and mid-peninsula
- Husband and father of two at Hatch Elementary School
- Helping buyers and sellers with real estate for over 13 years
- Background in investment planning, design and construction
- Better planning and communication to create a better client experience